Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

random thought wednesday

why do we always want what we don't have?
i am working on being more content

*****

i thought acne was only for teens
you should see my skin now
actually, no. no you shouldn't

*****

did anyone catch life unexpected last night?
love it already

*****
i have such great friends here in pittsburgh
i don't know what i'd do without 'em

*****

my brother in law is coming
to visit in february
i can't wait

*****
i made these the other night
they are so good
*****

i went to buy lunch today at the food court
the place only accepted cash
at the food court
pittsburgh is weird like that
*****

i got to skype with my niece last night
it's truly amazing how much my heart loves that little midget

7 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Acne.. don't even get me started on that. It's all period related in my horrible world.

Morgan is getting so big!

Yes, cash only.

I'm so glad you have friends in PA, send some my way:)

Clearly I need to work on being more content.

Life unexpected, yes we conversated about this previously, and yes I've watched it twice. I need to watch it again. Lovable.

Kinda like you:)

blair said...

Oh look at Morgie! She is such a doll. I can't believe how big she's getting!

Love you.

Caleb and Marci said...

I really miss you. I love your random thoughts, and just hearing about how life is. Henry was talking about you guys the other day, something about watching Lion King with you. It was totally random, but made me happy he remembers the great people. :-)

Jesse said...

I empathize with your first statement. I'm glad you have friends in Pittsburgh, but duh... like its hard for people to like you. :) Of course miss you.

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

Seriously with the cash only! Drives James and I nuts- what decade are we in anyway?

I love you McCall- you're absolutely divine.

Laurel said...

I love all your random thoughts. I just complained to Brady about my adult acne. yuck! I have never seen a blemish on your face! Keep posting, I love each and every one!

Kelley & Manny said...

I love all the thoughts, but I still wish you were back here so we could talk about each and every one them and then disect them each and then analyze them and then start all over fromt the begining and do it again from a different angle... You know how I roll...lol. :-) Miss you tons!