Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

take me out to the ball game

tannon's ideas of sports are:
snowboarding, rock climbing, and mountain biking.
don't get me wrong, i absolutely love
and adore those sports as well,
but let's be honest... i miss ball games.
my growing up years consisted of playing and watching sports.
i miss those days like nobodies business.
pittsburgh treats their teams as a religion. no really.
i don't know how you can live here without getting sucked in.

we went to our first Pirates game and PNC Park
is beautiful.



matty & krista... the newly engaged couple
blurry firework pictures


*in case you're wondering,the Pirates played the Philidelphia Phillies (2008 World Series Champs) and beat them 3-2. i think we brought them good luck.

9 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I am so excited for Matt to be engaged!

Pittsburgh looks like a cool city - really cool architecture?

missssss you guys!

Laurel said...

That park is so pretty. I can't believe they won, but I am sure it made the game that much more fun.

Cami said...

Wow, that park is really pretty! I love the skyline background. Cute picture of the two of you. I especially like Tannon's shirt, heh heh.

Shaun - Jillian said...

How fun! Shaun and I keep talking about going to a real baseball game and how fun it would be if Utah had a team! Your house is darling. I love it!!

Mike and Kim said...

What an awesome stadium. I think Mike and are going to go to a Royals game in Kansas City next week. I know it's not a beautiful as it is there though :)

Micah Rae said...

I love you guys, and am so sad that we didn't get to see you before you left.... looks like we will have to come visit.. Your house is adorable! Keep in touch ok.
Loves
M

Willardsen Family said...

It's so good to see how you guys are doing. Your house looks great. I am a little jealous of the adventure.

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

McCall- your blog is adorable! I'm a little bit jealous you guys got to go to a Pirates game... you better call us next time :) Your house looks amazing, by the way!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Fun, fun. Soon you won't ever want to leave. that's my theory.