Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Labor Weekend

Why is it that when I am given a day off of work its just THAT much harder to go back? Going back to work today was rough for me. I'm pretty sure that I hit the snooze button at least 12 times. My over-acheiver husband woke up really early to go to the gym this morning. I really dropped the ball on that one. At least my vacation was worth it though. We went to St. George with my fam to see more of my family. Two sets of grandparents were down there and we stayed with my uncle Turtle. The weekend consisted of tennis, eating, shopping, eating, sleeping (a little) and eating. Vacay's are the best.

Here is Grandma & Grandpa w/ Morgan. Morgan isn't as small as Gramps makes her look, trust me :-)

The Nielsen clan w/ their new addition


We were also able to go see the Mountain Meadow Massacre memorial.
I was happy to come home to FALL weather! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year and it welcomed me home with open arms! I was just sad to hear that I missed a killer rainstorm.

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh my gosh- Morgan looks SO cute with her mom and dad!!! I'm glad St. George was fun - I hope you didn't go through the torment of that STUPID bike trail, even though you claim to LIKE it! :) Miss you guys, it's been awhile!

Mike and Kim said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! I know what you mean though about going back to work after long weekends. It almost makes it harder for me to go back instead of feeling rested and ready to go back. Oh well though, thank goodness for long weekends huh! I'm glad you were able to have fun with your family.

Mumsy said...

Yay! You are blogging again! I'm so happy!!! (Can you tell with all the exclamation points?!!!!!!)