Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

GNO in PC

This post is way overdue. You can blame Brittany, since it took her this long to give me pictures. :-)


A couple weekends ago, some of my best friends and I headed up to Park City. We had dinner ... and a few wrong turns later (thanks a lot Britt's navigation system) ended up at our hotel.


Usually I'm the one who falls asleep first at sleepovers. I was always the girl who would be awoken by two giggly girls trying to dip my hand in hot and then cold water to make me pee my pants. Or them trying to put shaving cream on my hand and tickling my nose with a feather. Since none of you will believe that I stayed up until 5 a.m., I have witnesses. Come to think of it, I think I stayed awake because we didn't watch a movie. I'm conditioned.


About 3.5 hours later, we got up, stuffed our faces at Morning Ray Cafe, and speed shopped.



Thanks so much, Ash, Chels & Britt. I learn SO much from each of you.


Ashley, Chelsey, me, Brittany

6 comments:

Maren said...

Sad..... That's all I have to say :(

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh fun! I love doing this! Except 5 AM?!? Ugh, McCall!! I'm sure you napped well the next day. :)

Mike and Kim said...

Looks like you had fun! Wish I was there to hand out :) You guys are too cute!

CHELSEY said...

We gotta do something like this again;!) I'm seriously mad I had to miss breakfast.

Erin said...

sad I wasn't able to be there. Looks like so much fun.

Unknown said...

Didn't you use to pee your pants without the help of your friends?