Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1

We did it.  We survived the 365 day crash-course of parenthood.  It's been hard, especially when we don't have a darn clue what we're doing.  But we're learning.  And loving every minute of it.
 I'm obsessed with him.  My thoughts, actions, dreams, meal-preparations, free-time, and nightmares are all centered around him.
 Every night at the dinner table we make noises at each other.  We squish our noses and sniff at each other.  We tilt our heads to the side and look at each other sideways.  We purposefully bonk our heads together and think it's funny.  Every. Single. Time.
I'm his mom.  And so proud of it.  If this year is any indication of how my life is going to be forever, I can't wait.

10 comments:

Akasha Balkman said...

YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNON! Your photos are beautiful! Did you use your macro for these shots? I swear there is just something about baby boys that are so special for a Mama! You and Tannon are great parents and you have such an adorable little guy! We miss you guys already!

caitlin and brinton said...

Awww, what a sweet post. His teeth are to die for. I love him and miss him and you. I'm so excited to see you all in 9 days! I hope you had a perfect 1st birthday LEN.

rdelight said...

Oh, I love him. And I can't BELIEVE how much he looks like you, Cally. He is absolutely darling. I can't believe he's ONE! Where did the time go? Love you!

Amanda said...

Love this post you are the cutest mom!

Jill said...

Oh he is so cute! love all your pictures. having little boys is the best!

Richins Family said...

one year! that's crazy! he is so adorable and i miss you so much!

Mike and Kim said...

One year goes by so fast! He is seriously so cute. look at those beautiful eyes!! I'm so happy you are doing well and loving motherhood.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Beautiful post. Beautiful pictures and writing. I completely agree. Happy Birthday little guy :)

Kelley & Manny said...

McCall, you are the sweetest mom ever! Hope Lennon's Birthday was amazing. I miss you lots and lots.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Happy Birthday Lennon! Wow! A year already. How fast it goes. He is positively perfect. :) Congrats!