Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fourth of July 2012

This was one of my favorite 4th of July's.  I ran on my treadmill in the morning, packed some lunches for the crew and we headed off to a lake.  I think this is my favorite place in PA.  We didn't see a single soul the entire time we were there.  It was just the four of us, enclosed in trees, a perfect breeze, and the subtle birds.


We came home, made a quick dessert, and headed off to a BBQ with friends.

 {Picture taken by Amanda}

{Picture taken by Amanda}

My friend pointed out how white trash we look and we totally do.  I love it. {Three of our friends' live in row homes, all right next door, so it's perfect for summer get-togethers.}

We ended the festivities at the park for some fireworks for the kids.





2 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

that first picture is my fave!!
how fun!

caitlin and brinton said...

Seriously, best 4th ever... I am so jealous of that spot and the solitude.

I MISS YOU GUYS! And Lennon's hair in that last picture?? OMG.