Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Random Thoughts

I can't believe I haven't posted since Lennon had hives. What a terrible sight to see when I came to the blog to update.

I ran 3.5 miles the other day, which is the furthest I've ever ran.

I've been teaching myself to crochet and I'm worried that I'm not going to have any new and exciting hobbies when I'm 80.

We have almost exactly a year left in Pittsburgh. From here on out, everything is our "last".

My new favorite treat is whole wheat toast with peanut butter and sliced bananas on top.

Three families in our ward have had a boy, and then twin girls. I'm at high risk.

I'm in the middle of reading "Spiritual Lightening". I dare say this might be my favorite religious book and it just keeps getting better.

Allergies are the worst.

7 comments:

Jess said...

I know, it's been forever! SO glad to see you posting again!

3.5 miles is AWESOME! I bet I couldn't run that far right now!

AND I really hope you have twin girls! They would be so cute!

Richins Family said...

i miss you already!

Amanda said...

3.5 that is so great! Way to go. And I'm so excited for a new good book. Yay! I like your thoughts.

Ashley said...

I can't believe you guys have been here for 3 years already. Time has flown by. I remember when you first visited Pittsburgh when James and Shelly were here. That seems like yesterday. It was so nice visiting with you today. You are so sweet for listening to my garbage and your home is always so nice and clean and perfectly decorated.

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

Ohhh I hope you get twins :)

And I'm so glad you are loving Spiritual Lightening! You will definitely have to read her collection of gospel essays next- some of the essays are repeats but there are so many other good ones.

Adam and Victoria said...

Well I can teach you to crochet....at least a little. His poor hives make me want to cry. Are your plans to come back to utah?

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

ugh! i want you to teach me how to crochet!! please!

i haven't been blogging forever and it's so great to see your sweet lennon!!! he is unbelievably adorable.