Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This IS the place...



Tannon, Micah, Lyle and I went to the Haunted Village at This is the Place Park. I'm not usually one to frequent haunted houses.. they are just too dang expensive! However, we were able to get in for $15/couple. It was awesome... maybe b/c it's been light-years since I've been to one, but it was pretty scary. It was neat - a lot of it was outside and you would go in and out of small, spooky houses.






Tannon and I were so glad to be able to hang out w/ Micah & Lyle. It's been way too long and we have missed them!

Thanks, Caitlin for your recommendation!

8 comments:

Chris & Missy said...

That haunted house sure looks SPOOKY!! Glad that you had fun!! Those muffins are so freaking good!! Thanks for the recipe!

caitlin and brinton said...

SO glad you went and had fun! Cute pic's!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

can't wait to try your recipe!
i love haunted houses until i get there...i'm such a wuss that i immediately regret going and scream the whole way through.

ps...is it just me or does your guy friend look like justin timberlake?...i could be totally crazy.

catie pilk

Cami said...

Man! Now that I've read Caitlin's and your post about this I really want to go!! Looks like so much fun. :)

McCall said...

You are a posting MACHINE lately!

Mike and Kim said...

That looks like so much fun! I never knew they had one there, I've just been to all the ones in Salt Lake and stuff. If we ever move back, I will definitely have to try that one.

Ashley said...

I think that if you have time to snap a picture of the guy scaring you, the haunted house must not be that scary. Just a thought... :)
Sounds like fun! I haven't been to a haunted house in years. The last time was probably with you, Blair, and Mckay Bridges in Jr. freakin High.

CHELSEY said...

I think I'd pee my pants if I went to a haunted house. I get too scared these days. Who are all these friends of yours I don't know?